Top 4 best logo design software for beginners
Do you want to create a logo on a budget? If you are willing to pay more creative work to obtain high-quality design, logo design software may be your ideal choice.
These platforms provide more options for editing and customization, but sacrifice some of the guidance and help that web-based logo designers can provide. However, please don’t believe us. You can see it for yourself!
Please review the 4 best logo design software bundles listed here to determine which software is best for your needs.
LaughingBird’s logo creator:
LaughingBird ’s logo creator is the ideal tool for users who urgently need the logo. The software is aimed at beginners and provides an intuitive interface that limits the available options and focuses on fine-tuning existing elements. The LaughingBird bundle also includes some useful add-ons, including business card maker, tools for creating marketing materials, and even cartoon mascot creators. The software is available for Mac and Windows, and the standard bundle price is $ 37.00.
– LaughingBird provides simple and fast logo creation out of the box. Users can choose from 170 pre-made designs for fine-tuning and modification.
– The editor is almost entirely dragged and drop operation. Click to easily add elements and rearrange existing elements.
– You can purchase more than 600 more design assets from the company’s website.
– LaughingBird does not provide much in terms of text editing, so the spacing between certain fonts and wordmarks may look awkward.
– The program does not generate a logo in vector format, which is widely regarded as the most extensible format for logos.
– Users do not have much freedom to create unique designs with different elements. Most of the available design options are prefabricated templates.
JetA logo creator:
JetA Logo Creator is another easy-to-use design software. It provides a large library of vector shapes and templates to easily create unique custom logos. Modifying the logo is also an option because you can change and replace different shapes and styles at any time. The trial version of the software gives you access to 400 free vector shapes and several template options, while the paid version provides a complete kit that can be purchased for $ 49.95. Advantages-Paid users can choose from more than 10,000 vector shapes and more than 400 logo templates. – You can use multiple categories to search for templates, including business, simplicity, entertainment, etc. – Create and adjust images, shapes, and colors with just a few clicks, resulting in a completely customized logo in seconds. Disadvantages-The software is outdated and lacks the stylish look of similar programs. – Works for beginners usually look amateurish and cartoon-style rather than professional. – What you pay is not necessarily available; the price to value ratio is lower than other programs.
Inkscape logo creator:
Inkscape is an open-source vector graphics editing software. The program provides various tools to process objects, create complex patterns, etc. This allows beginners to design professional logos while still providing value to mid-to-high-level graphic designers. The best part of Inkscape? As open-source software, all functions are completely free to use! Advantages-This software has extremely high value and has more advanced editing functions than other free programs. – Users praise Inkscape’s support team, which constantly updates the software and fixes all errors. – Vector-based programs allow users to easily adjust the size of their work without fuss. Disadvantages-When using ultra-high-resolution graphics, Inkscape will lag and occasionally crash. – For beginners, especially those who are not yet familiar with vector-based programs, the learning curve is high. – The program structure is not intuitive and it is difficult to find different options and functions.
SummitSoft logo creator:
One of SummitSoft’s most compelling areas is its vector and expansion library. Users can choose from thousands of scalable and modifiable assets. Moreover, the editor provides users with a pen tool and can adjust the size of the canvas to create different logo sizes and shapes. Users can also use various colors and special effects to create different logo styles. SummitSoft Logo Design Studio Pro costs $ 29.99 and can be used for one month, or users can pay $ 19.99 (and then $ 7.99 per month) for continued access to logo design software.
– Provided more than 6,000 design assets from the beginning, allowing users to mix, match, and find the right logo to reflect their identity.
– By choosing one of the 2000 available logo templates, users can start with assistance.
– You can design, save, and adjust the logo without being limited to the final design.
– Many of the available vectors are universal to some extent and need to be edited and modified to produce visual effects.
– SummitSoft is not specifically designed for beginners, so it may be difficult for beginners to get started.
– For companies with lower budgets, continued access to the software is too expensive and impractical.